All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive fishing guide, author and expert angler John Bailey covers a complete range of fishing methods and techniques, showing anglers of all levels how to develop new skills and improve upon existing ones. From free-lining to carp fishing, and from reading rivers to understanding fish behaviour, this hugely informative volume is all the angler needs in order to make the most of any fishing experience. The book includes chapters on topics such as modern fishing tackle, baits, techniques, sea fishing, and much more, plus a detailed run-down on the best fishing spots around the country. As one of Britain's most high-profile fishermen, John Bailey's essential advice will put readers ahead of the game, enabling them to best focus their efforts and resources and to maximise their time with the rod.
- Author BiographyJohn Bailey is an internationally renowned author, photographer and presenter of television programmes on angling and natural history. His forthcoming series - Fishing in the Footsteps of Mr Crabtree - is scheduled to appear in a prime time slot on a major channel during 2013 and beyond. He lives near Holt in Norfolk.
- Author(s)John Bailey
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteover 600 colour artworks & photographs
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.