Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe narrative follows Behan's childhood in east Dublin to his role as a pivotal member of the creative fusion that was 1960s Dublin 'Baggotonia' (including Patrick Kavanagh, John Montague, Seamus Heaney, Patrick Pye, Camille Souter and Thomas Kinsella) and of the Independent Artists' group. John Behan has lived in Galway for many years, helping to establish the region and the city as a creative haven for its many artists and galleries: it is here that author and sculptor became friends. Beautifully designed and with over thirty full-colour photographs and illustrations, An Irish Sculptor is a fitting tribute and celebration of Ireland's most famous living sculptor. The work includes a listing of one hundred of the artist's principal works.
- Author BiographyAdrian Frazier is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin. He is currently Director of the MA in Drama and Theatre Studies and the MA in Writing at NUI Galway and has published on Irish poetry, drama, and fiction of the twentieth century. His book Hollywood Irish: Abbey Actors in Hollywood, 1936-1953 was published by The Lilliput Press in 2011. He is best known for his biography George Moore, 1852-1933 (Yale, 2000).
- Author(s)Adrian Frazier
- PublisherThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.