All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalogue of poet John Berryman's (1914-1972) personal library provides unique insight into the life and work, the range of thought and emotion, and the special interests and enthusiasms of the man the British critic Donald Davie described as one of the most gifted and intelligent Americans of his time. The library is, just for the volumes alone, a distinguished one in several areas. What makes it especially valuable though, as this study conveys, is the extensive pencil and ink record of Berryman's passionate and lifelong interaction with the books.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Richard J. Kelly is Professor and Bibliographer in the University of Minnesota Libraries. A contributing editor to John Berryman Studies during the years of its publication (1975-1977), he has written several articles on the poet for scholarly journals. He is also the author of John Berryman: A Checklist; editor of We Dream of Honour: John Berryman's Letters to His Mother and coeditor of Recovering Berryman: Essays on a Poet.
- Author(s)Richard J Kelly
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 24: American Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight730 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.61Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.