All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the months before the outbreak of the Great War and in print for almost 100 years The Thirty-Nine Steps is John Buchan's most popular vel. This timely look at the book - what inspired it, its themes and metaphors - and at its author - how much of John Buchan's own self and experiences are in it - will greatly enhance the reader's enjoyment.
- Author BiographyJohn Burnett was formerly Principal Curator of Modern Scotland, National Museums Scotland. Kate Mackay was formerly Assistant Keeper, Scottish Life Archive, National Museums Scotland.
- Author(s)John Burnett,Kate Mackay
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content Note4 b/w illus + 3 b/w maps
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.