All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of John Calvin and his relationships with the fathers and the medieval scholars. Specific themes explored include Calvin''s kwledge of the Greek fathers and his use and sources of Bernard of Clairvaux.'
- Author BiographyTony Lane is Professor of Historical Theology and Director of research at the London School of Theology (formerly LBC) and author of Justification by Faith in Catholic-Protestant Dialogue (T&T Clark, 2002) and The Lion Christian Classics Collection (2004).
- Author(s)Anthony N. S. Lane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/1991
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.