Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest offering by ted theologian Sung Wook Chung examines the ways in which John Calvin continues to impact the global evangelical movement in the twenty-first century. This useful collection is perhaps most distinguished by the diversity of its contributors. Literally spanning the globe, the group of scholars whose work is included represents a wealth of viewpoints from various traditions including Dutch neo-Calvinism, the French Reformed tradition, Scottish-American Presbyterianism, Anglicanism, Congregationalism, the Baptist tradition, Calvinist Dispensationalism, Asian Reformed tradition, African American Reformed tradition, and Latin American Evangelicalism. Together, they offer an enlightening glimpse into the historical Calvin and project that understanding on the evangelical movement of the future.
- Author BiographySung Wook Chung is Associate Professor of Christian Theology at Denver Seminary in Littleton, Colorado. His works include Admiration and Challenge: Karl Barth's Theological Relationship with John Calvin and Christ the One and Only: A Global Affirmation of the Uniqueness of Jesus Christ.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySung Wook Chung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.