Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Reginald Halliday Christie murdered at least eight women including his wife, a baby girl and several prostitutes from 1943-1953. Like Crippen, Christie was a respectable seeming man and this ensured his victims trusted him; it also deflected the suspicions of the police. He would use gas to render his victims unconcious and then strangled them whilst raping their live or dead bodies. It wasn't until Christie dissapeared and a new tenant discovered the dead bodies around the house hidden in walls amoungst other places. Justice was served when Christie was apprehended whilst taking a walk along the River Thames.
- Author BiographyEdward Marston is a renowned crime writer and historian. He has published over 40 historical crime novels, the latest being The Iron Horse (2007), which features his popular Victorian detective, Inspector Colbeck.
- Author(s)Edward Marston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe National Archives
- Out-of-print date20/01/2016
- Content Note20 b/w illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.