All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.76Free postage
- AU $32.12Free postage
- AU $30.49Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionGet a good look at what John Deere Tractors are all about in John Deere Tractors, including brilliant photographs of the most famous tractors in history. Since the early 1920s, John Deere tractors have been cultivating, plowing, and seeding fields across America, and across the globe. Take a look at the amazing machines that are John Deere, including the history of the machines as well as modern tractors. American agricultural and mechanical kw-how at its finest, these tractors have more than lived up to the company motto Nothing Runs Like a Deere, in the process becoming the most beloved machines among farmers. A celebration of this icon of American farming, this book features brilliantly detailed photographs of all the most popular and powerful John Deere tractors, along with a wealth of information about these marvels of machinery. Learn about the beginning of the company up to the present day president and John Deere headquarters. The book contains everything a loyal fan of John Deere could hope to find, from curious tidbits to historical facts and horsepower statistics, from Nebraska test results to implement information reaching from the early 1920s up to the present. Enjoy John Deere Tractors anytime, even if you can't get outside to sit on one.
- Author BiographyScott Webb has been an engineer and worked as an editor and writer in the agriculture and construction equipment industry for nearly a decade. The author of MBI Publishing Company's Tractor Pull!, he also was a major contributor to The Caterpillar Century and many Caterpillar and John Deere calendars. He currently is splitting his time between New Zealand and Madison, Wisconsin.Andy Kraushaar is a longtime freelance photographer who has provided images for many books and calendars, including MBI Publishing Company's Farmall Letter Series Tractors, Original Farmall Hundred Series, and both Farmall and John Deere calendars. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Scott Webb
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width203 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Andy Kraushaar
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.