CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the writings of philosopher and educator, John Dewey, in order to develop an expansive vision of aesthetic education and everyday poetics of living. Robert Pirsig's best-selling book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance , provides concrete exemplifications of this compelling yet unconventional vision.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. GRANGER is Associate Professor of Education, Ella Cline Shear School of Education, The State University of New York at Genese, USA.
- Author(s)David A. Granger
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.