All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses the thought of John Dewey to address the ethics of historical belief within religious and critical historiographical traditions.
- Author BiographyCurtis Hutt is Visiting Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Author(s)Curtis Hutt
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.