All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis of Dewey's pre-1916 work on logic and its relationship to his better-kwn 1938 book on the topic.
- Author BiographyJames Scott Johnston is Associate Professor of Education and Philosophy at Memorial University in Canada. He is the author of Deweyan Inquiry: From Education Theory to Practice and Inquiry and Education: John Dewey and the Quest for Democracy, both published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)James Scott Johnston
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.