All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHIS BOOK IS DIGGING OUT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION WHY PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED?
- Author BiographyAR Bahry was born, raised and educated in Indonesia. He graduated in Arabic Literature and has Master Degree in Political Science. In US he learned nursing, computer/web design and English. His previous book is JIHAD: A STRUGGLE or TERRORISM published in 2002, and after a revision is now ready to distribute. He is working as religious provider for 2 Correctional Centers in Ohio, USA.
- Author(s)Abdul Rahman Bahry
- PublisherAbdul Rahman Bahry
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbdul Rahman Bahry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.