All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn's Gospel is the mature reflections of the last living apostle. John the apostle wrote this book approximately fifty-five years after the resurrection of Jesus. During those years he had reflected on the words and deeds of Jesus and the result is that the pages of the Gospel contain the seasoned thinking of one of Jesus' closest friends.
New Testament scholar William F. Cook brings us the latest in the popular Focus on the Bible series. In a lucid and engaging style, he leads us through the Gospel of John.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Cook has taught New Testament for twenty-four years. For the past fifteen years at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. In addition to his teaching, Dr. Cook has been the Lead Pastor at The Ninth and O Baptist Church in Louisville for over fourteen years.
- Author(s)William F Cook
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFocus on the Bible
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.