All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAt the heart of this 'Literary Life' are fresh interpretations of Keats's most loved poems, alongside other neglected but rich poems. The readings are placed in the context of his letters to family and friends, his medical training, radical politics of the time, his love for Fanny Brawne, his coterie of literary figures and his tragic early death.
- Author BiographyR.S. WHITE has taught at the University of Newcastle on Tyne, UK, and is now Australian Professorial Fellow and Winthrop Professor of English and Cultural Studies at the University of Western Australia. He has published books on Shakespeare, Keats and Hazlitt. Natural Law in English Renaissance Literature (1996) was followed by Natural Rights in Romanticism of the 1790s (Palgrave, 2005) and Pacifism and English Literature: Minstrels of Peace (Palgrave, 2008).
- Author(s)R. S. White
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Series TitleLiterary Lives
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.