All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is chiefly concerned with Keats' Spiritual quest as revealed in his letters and poems. The book falls into three parts. The first part examines the nature of Keats' quest and his uncertainties before several ideals. The second part attempts a further investigation of Keats' approach to reality and examines whether and how far he could assimilate into his predominantly tragic vision the detachment of a comedian. The third part of the book is a detailed commentary on Keats' weightier poems discussed in chrological sequence. This book is a full-scale study of Keats' mind and work providing a new perspective on his poems, latters and dramatic writings.
- Author BiographyBhabatosh Chatterjee is the founder Head of the department of English & Dean of the Faculty of Arts, University of Burdwan and Sir Gooroodas Banerjee Professor of English, University of Calcutta. He was also a Vice-Chancellor of Rabindra Bharati University and an acknowledged scholar of literary criticism, especially of English poetry.
- Author(s)Bhabatosh Chatterjee
- PublisherSarat Book House
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSarat Book House
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.