Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
About this product
- DescriptionREA's MAXtes for John Milton's Paradise Lost MAXtes offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature, presented in a lively and interesting fashion. Written by literary experts who currently teach the subject, MAXtes will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the work. MAXtes are designed to stimulate independent thought about the literary work by raising various issues and thought-provoking ideas and questions. MAXtes cover the essentials of what one should kw about each work, including an overall summary, character lists, an explanation and discussion of the plot, the work's historical context, illustrations to convey the mood of the work, and a biography of the author. Each chapter is individually summarized and analyzed, and has study questions and answers.
- Author(s)Corinna Siebert Ruth
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMaxNotes
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.