All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe w iconic figure John Muir, while living at the base of Yosemite Falls in California, ventures up the trail from his cabin one night and has a harrowing waterfall adventure. Back matter roots the story in Muir s life s work as a conservationist and naturalist.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from the University of Colorado, Boulder, Julie Danneberg became a teacher. In her classroom, she read many children's books and witnessed the profound impact a good book can have on a child. I was motivated to try and write books like the ones I enjoy reading. Julie earned great success with First Day Jitter the funny and engaging story of Sarah Jane Hartwell's first day at a new school. The surprise ending charms and delights readers time and again. Teachers and students love the Sarah Jane Hartwell books, which are perennial school time favorites. Julie lives with her husband and two children in Denver. She teaches at a local middle school where she garners ideas for her books. When she's not writing, Julie enjoys reading, quilting, gardening, and spending time with her family.
- Author(s)Jamie Hogan,Julie Danneberg
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.