All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Murtagh's General Practice is widely recognised as the gold standard reference for general practice and primary health care. Now in its sixth edition, the comprehensive text has been fully revised and updated to reflect current practice. John Murtagh's General Practice Companion Handbook sixth edition, refines the content from the main book. Presented in a searchable A-Z order, this accompanying book is an accessible, trusted and portable source of information for medical students and experienced professionals. The essential reference for your practice. About the authorsJohn Murtagh is Emeritus Professor in General Practice at Monash University; Professorial Fellow of General Practice at the University of Melbourne; Adjunct Clinical Professor in the Graduate School of Medicine, the University of Notre Dame; and Guest Professor at Peking University Health Science Centre, Beijing. Jill Rosenblatt is a general practitioner and Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the School of Primary Health Care at Monash University. She has a wealth of rural and urban experience.
- Author BiographyJohn Murtagh, AM, is Executive Director, Education at the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and Adjunct Professor of General Practice at the Department of Community Medicine and General Practice , Monash University, Victoria, Australia. He is one of Australia's leading GPs and community educators. A Professor in General Practice in the School of Primary Health Care at Monash University in Melbourne, Professorial Fellow in the Department of General Practice at the University of Melbourne and Adjunct Clinical Professor in the Graduate School of Medicine at the University of Notre Dame, Fremantle.
- Author(s)John Murtagh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Australia
- Weight1 g
- Width44 mm
- Height70 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.03Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.