All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Shaw is the author of seven previous photography books published by Amphoto: his authentic voice and trusted advice has helped photographers achieve impressive shots in the great outdoors for decades. In his first-ever book on digital photography, Shaw provides in-depth advice on everything from equipment and lenses, composition and close-ups, to up-to-date information on software filtration and the histogram. In addition, he offers inspirational and frank insight that goes far beyond the nuts and bolts of photography, explaining that successful photos come from having a vision, practicing and then acquiring the equipment needed to accomplish the intention. Easily digestible and useful for every type of photographer, John Shaw's Guide to Digital Nature Photography is sure to be the new classic in the category.
- Author BiographyJohn Shaw is the author of many enduring bestsellers, including seven previous books on nature photography. His photographs are frequently featured in National Geographic, Nature's Best, National Wildlife, Outdoor Photographer, Natural History, Sierra, and Audubon magazines, as well as in calendars, books and advertisements. He has photographed on every continent, from Provence to Patagonia.
- Author(s)John Shaw
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note250 full colour photographs
- Weight771 g
- Width190 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.