CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn the top left hand corner is a plan of the county town of Gloucester, together with a legend and a short history, whilst in the bottom right hand corner is a plan of Bristol, also with a legend and history. Above the Bristol plan are ten examples of the coats of arms of the Earls and Dukes of Gloucester, along with the Royal coat of arms. On the left side of the map are depictions and details of the battles of Alney and Tewkesbury, a scale of miles is to be found in the bottom left hand corner. The Forest of Dean and River Sabrine (Severn) are marked on this map,along with all the other woods, rivers and hills of the county.
- Author(s)John Speed
- PublisherHistorical Images Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatSheet map, flat
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationTruro
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHistorical Images Ltd
- Width406 mm
- Height304 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.