Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe later years of his life having been devoted to law, the emphasis of this biography is on Trumbell's formative and creative years, particularly those spent at Yale as a member of a group of writers kwn as the Connecticut Wits. The most brilliant member of the group, Trumbell won the admiration of critics and a lasting place in American literature with two witty satirical poems, The Progress of Dulness and M'Fingal. Originally published in 1936. A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)Alexander Cowie
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.