All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Wesley's Ecclesiology: A Study in Its Sources and Development looks at the major traditions and sources that shaped Wesley's study of church doctrine. Wesley's ecclesiology is best understood in light of the sources and background that contributed to his own theological formation, as well as the events that he faced in the course of his endeavors in the Wesleyan Revival. Therefore, this study first examines the possible sources for Wesley's doctrine of the church and then moves to the investigation of the development of his ecclesiology in the course of his ministry.
- Author BiographyGwang Seok Oh is a pastor of the Berlin Methodist Church in Germany. He is also a visiting scholar at the Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin where he is working on a project in German Pietists and John Wesley. He is former Adjunct Professor at Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
- Author(s)Gwang Seok Oh
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitlePietist & Wesleyan Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.