All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA personal account of the triumph of Johnnie Carr, a southern black woman who overcame poverty, limited education, and racism to become a leader in the civil rights movement. Includes tes on Ms. Carr's friendship with Rosa Parks, E.D. Nixon, Martin Luther King, Jr., and others in the civil rights struggle.
- Author(s)Randall Williams
- PublisherNewSouth Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewSouth Books
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.