About this product
- DescriptionRhymed text and illustrations relate the life of John Chapman, whose distribution of apple seeds and trees across the Midwest made him a legend and left a legacy still enjoyed today.
- Author BiographyKathy Jakobsen is one of America's premier folk artists. Widely collected, her paintings are included in a number of permanent collections, including those of the Museum of American Folk Art and the Smithsonian. She is the author and/or artist of several books for young readers, including My New York, This Land is Your Land, and Johnny Appleseed. Reeve Lindbergh is the author of many books, memoirs, and poems for adults and children, including several works featuring her father, world-famous aviator Charles Lindbergh. She is also involved with the Lindbergh Foundation, which seeks to improve the quality of life through a balance between technology and nature.
- Author(s)Reeve Lindbergh
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width256 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathy Jakobsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.