About this product
- DescriptionThe full-color, all-ages hit series returns! In this adventure, Johnny Boo has been eating a little too much ice cream, and w his muscles have gotten all floppy and droopy. Why, they're positively floopy! Meanwhile, our friend the Ice Cream Monster has changed his gluttous ways and w has big strong muscles, thanks to his new favorite food: apples! Terribly embarrassed by his own puny muscles, Johnny Boo sets out on a quest to find some happy apples that can give him strong happy muscles. But it won't be easy...especially if the Ice Cream Monster mistakes him for a delicious ice cream cone! And is that a television inside the monster's belly?
- Author(s)James Kochalka
- PublisherTop Shelf Productions
- Date of Publication29/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTop Shelf Productions
- Out-of-print date13/02/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Artist(s)James Kochalka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.