All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a wife, a mom, a grandma, and a devoted believer in Jesus Christ, I believe if we teach the children to trust in the Lord, they can change the world. Our Children today are living in such a difficult world; we need to teach them at a young age to trust in Jesus and that He is always there to help them. W.W.J.D. (what would Jesus do) is a good way to figure out how to handle the situations in our lives. In this story Johnny uses W.W.J.D. to handle a problem he is having with a bully in his neighborhood named Billy.
- Author(s)Mary Mello
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.