All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Talent Development Middle Grades United States history curriculum brings together the award-winning, ten-volume series A History of US by Joy Hakim and ten teaching guides and resource books developed by TDMG at Johns Hopkins University. The curriculum includes the use of primary sources, simulations, writing assignments, extension activities, and assessments. This curriculum is aligned with National Standards for United States History. Each Teaching Guide and Resource Book includes twenty-five lessons, five review lessons, and five assessments. Each lesson includes a focus activity, interactive instructional and reading activities, a student team learning activity, a review and reflection activity, and extension activities to encourage learning across the curriculum. The student sheets and transparency masters provide all material needed for individual and team activities.
- Author(s)Johns Hopkins University Center for Soc,Johns Hopkins University Center for Social Organization of S
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHistory of US (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Weight617 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.