All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Ehls analyzes the impact of contextual factors on attracting volunteers into open initiatives. He answers challenging questions like why do users join one community over ather and what are attractive conditions for user and open invation With a discrete choice experiment, Daniel Ehls identifies openness trade-offs and joining preferences contingent on access, usage and sponsorship. Also, he reveals causes of taste heterogeneity and shows how context and personality determine joining decisions. Management insights target organizational behavior, e.g. how the governance structure affects user actions, and competitive strategy, e.g. how to source external distributed kwledge.
- Author BiographyDaniel Ehls studied Technology Management and worked as a management consultant before he gained his doctorate degree while working with Prof. Dr. Cornelius Herstatt at the Institute of Technology and Innovation Management, where he is now a postdoctoral researcher.
- Author(s)Daniel Ehls
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleForschungs-/Entwicklungs-/Innovations-management
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight341 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.