All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines conjunctions and time connectives, explaining what they are and how they are used. The text is accompanied by bright, colorful sentence diagrams designed to clarify basic grammatical concepts, while engaging photographs and eye-catching illustrations make the book visually appealing to young readers.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGetting to Grips with Grammar
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width201 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.