All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParenting is difficult eugh in a family where two parents love and respect each other. In divorce, where the respect has diminished and the love has often turned to intense dislike, co-parenting can drive one or both parents to the brink of insanity. Joint Custody with a Jerk offers many proven communication techniques that help divorced parents with a difficult ex-husband or ex-wife. By describing examples of common problems and offering tools to examine your role in these sticky situations, this book teaches strategies for effective mediation that are easy to apply, sensible, timely, and invative. This revised edition takes a look at today's digital forms of communication and their importance in custody conflicts, including a brand new chapter entitled Communicating in Our Digital World, as well as updated material throughout that helps bring age-old issues into today's context.
- Author BiographyJULIE A. ROSS, M.A., is the Executive Director of Parenting Horizons, an organization devoted to enriching children's lives through parent and teacher education. She is the author of How to Hug a Porcupine: Negotiating the Prickly Points of the Tween Years, Now What Do I Do? A Guide to Raising Elementary Aged Children, and Practical Parenting for the 21st Century: The Manual You Wish Had Come with Your Child. She leads parenting workshops nationwide, and lives in New York City with her husband, daughter and son. JUDY CORCORAN is a freelance writer and marketing copywriter at MagazineMarketers.com. She is the author of three books, including The Concise Guide to Magazine Marketing: Tips, Tools and Best Practices. She is a single parent and both she and her daughter live in New York City.
- Author(s)Judy Corcoran,Julie A. Ross
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.