Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTotal Asset Visibility (JTAV) is a developing capability that will be the catalyst for major changes in logistics processes, procedures, and organizations in the future. JTAV is the capability to provide users with timely and accurate information on the location, movement, status, and identity of units, personnel, equipment, and supplies. It also includes the capability to act upon that information to improve overall performance of DOD's logistics practices. This study will describe what JTAV is and why it is being implemented within DOD. Next, JTAV will be discussed from a what's it all about perspective. Logistics organizations' roles and responsibilities will be reviewed and their association with and perspective about JTAV will be discussed. Ongoing DOD and joint logistics initiatives will be reviewed to assess their impact on current processes and procedures. These new initiatives, coupled with JTAV, will also be assessed in light of their potential impact on the future of logistics.
- Author(s)Bonnie C Cirrincione
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.