All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features simple text and photographs that present jokes about food.
- Author BiographyGail Saunders-Smith is an assistant education professor at Youngstown State University in Ohio. She is also an independent staff developer, writer, and editor. She presents nationally at conferences on literacy development and instruction and has written numerous articles, children's non-fiction books, and professional resources. Gail holds a B.S. and M.A. in Early Childhood Education from Kent State University and a M.S. in Administration and Supervision from Youngstown State University. She completed post-graduate work at The Ohio State University and earned a Ph.D. in curriculum and instruction from The University of Akron. Gail is a former classroom teacher, Reading Recovery Teacher Leader, and Reading/Language Arts K-12 Supervisor and Coordinator of State and Federal Programs for the Summit County ESC.
- Author(s)Judy A. Winter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitlePebble Books: Joke Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.