All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriter and humorist Don Steinberg was t interested in compiling a thousand gags into a giant paperback, because he knew most of the content would be bland. Instead, he set out to compile the best of the best, the cream of the crop, the Jokes Every Man Should Kw . Here are jokes for business trips, blind dates, and family get-togethers. Here are seven jokes that will make kids laugh and nineteen jokes that are definitely t suitable for children. Here are three jokes about doctors, two jokes about gorillas, eight jokes about heaven, and the world's only truly funny kck-kck joke. When applicable, Steinberg has included history about the origin of the joke and/or alternate versions, along with a visual rating system to indicate the best audience for the joke.
- Author BiographyDon Steinberg has written for such publications as The New Yorker, GQ, Harper's, McSweeney's, Spy, Entertainment Weekly and The New York Times. His website, bluedonut.com, is the first one listed for a Google search of funniest jokes.
- Author(s)Don Steinberg
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content Note6 1-colour illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width90 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.