All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSpecializing in feel-good humor, this collection of scrambled word puzzlesentertains as well as challenges. For more than 40 years, millions of newspaper readers have delighted in solving Jumble(r), which appearsin hundreds of national papers and in these puzzle books that offer hours of challenging wordplay and fun. Each page features a series of mixed-up words coupled with a cartoon clue, and one letter from each word is used to form the answer to the puzzle.
- Author BiographyTribune Media Services distributes media products in a variety of languages and formats, including news, comic strips, television listings, and other information services, to international publications.
- Author(s)Bob Lee,Henri Arnold
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width212 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.