Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for whole class teaching of Jolly Phonics through a whiteboard! The software enables teachers to deliver lessons in a fun and engaging way to children, using a wide variety of activities. With all the resources a teacher requires at the touch of a button, the programme is fun and easy to use. Key Features Of The Software * Suitable for use on Promethean, Smart and all other interactive whiteboards?* Software will run on both PC and Mac?* Full and extensive year's programme for teaching Jolly Phonics?* Ideal for use with children aged 4-6 years?* Structured daily sessions, complete with teacher's tes that can be viewed or printed?* Interactive lessons with lots of blending, spelling and writing practice, ideal for whole class or independent use?* Audio option for hearing the letter sounds, Jolly Jingles and Jolly Songs and story option?* Extensive selection of worksheets, templates and games that can be printed and used in class to reinforce teaching. These can also be given as homework The software is split into 3 main Steps, covering all the 42 letter sounds, alternative spellings, tricky words as well as activities for reading and handwriting practice. Each Step provides progressive daily sessions, as well as practical advice and tips that the teachers can use in their class. Jolly Phonics for the Whiteboard - Quick Contents Step 1 Provides daily flipcharts, each introducing a letter sound as well as revision of letter sounds already taught. So for example, if the letter sound /t/ is being taught the flipchart will provide revision of the previous sounds /s/ and /a/ which will have been taught. By the end of Step 1, children should kw all the 42 main letter sounds and the first set of tricky words. This will enable children to blend them together to read and write simple words. Tricky Words in Step 1: I, he, she, be, to, do, the, me, we, was, are, all Download Demo for PC Step 1 Download Demo for MAC Step 1 Download Jolly Phonics for the Whiteboard - Step 1 Contents Step 2 Builds on the teaching in Step 1. It provides 12 weekly units, and follows a similar format of daily revision and consolidation, along with extension topics for the week. These include additional tricky words and the alternative ways of writing the vowel sounds as well as alphabet work. Download Demo for PC Step 2 Download Demo for MAC Step 2 Download Jolly Phonics for the Whiteboard - Step 2 Contents Step 3 With a further 12 weekly units, Step 3 aims to consolidate the learning in Steps 1 and 2. New tricky words are introduced, as well as spelling patterns plus short and long vowels. Download Demo for PC Step 3 Download Demo for MAC Step 3 Download Jolly Phonics for the Whiteboard - Step 3 Contents Download The Jolly Phonics For The Whiteboard Manual Jolly Phonics for the Whiteboard manual for more details of each Step, navigation and system requirements. System Requirements PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8. User with Administrator/Privileged Access Rights for installation, 550MB free hard-disk space, Intel PIII 1GHz or equivalent , 256MB RAM, SVGA graphics (800 x 600 at 16-bit), CD-ROM drive, sound card. Mac: (Intel-based) OSX 10.4 - 10.10 (10.7 - 10.10 require the free Mac update tool for correct installation - download here), 550MB free hard-disk space for typical install, 256MB RAM, SVGA graphics (800 x 600 at 16-bit), CD-ROM drive, sound card.
- Author(s)Sara Wernham,Sue Lloyd
- PublisherJolly Learning Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJolly Phonics
- Weight1400 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.