All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor too long, the body of Christ has been focused on too many things that, quite simply, haven't been working. The answer to a lasting, true revival in today's world isn't going to come from a continued focus on what we can and cant do, which demination has the most biblical theology, or achieving victories in social issues such as definition of family and the right to life. Instead, what our attention should be fixed upon is that the Son of God said the second greatest commandment we've been given is to love our neighbors as ourselves. In this book, Kevin Harvey has taken a biblical approach to help the body of believers define just who their neighbor is and what it means to truly love them as Jesus intended. If the body of Christ began to focus daily on following that one simple idea, then maybe-just maybe-the world would finally begin viewing the church as the salt of the earth and light of the world that Jesus had in mind.
- Author BiographyHaving both taught in the church and worked in Christian publishing for several years, Kevin Harvey has now focused his ministry on God's children serving and loving others while here on earth. He and his wife, Amy, have two children and make their home in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Kevin Harvey
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.