All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Jonah is a very familiar one. The Word of the Lord comes to Jonah and tells him to go to Nineveh that great city and cry out against it. However, instead of obeying the Word of the Lord Jonah gets on a ship headed across the sea in the opposite direction from Nineveh. It is soon apparent that Jonah was also embarking on an emotional journey. Using some comical and serious experiences from my own life, let us join Jonah on his emotional journey to the ports of embarrassment, guilt, depression, anger and obeying the Word of the Lord.
- Author BiographyDennis Jackson was born in New York but raised in New Jersey. He has been married for 21 years. For Dennis it was love at first sight. The still in love couple have two teenage children, a boy and a girl. Dennis is a dentist. Dennis had his own private practice for almost twenty years. Fifteen years ago Dennis received his call to the ministry. On the day his daughter was born Dennis started pursuing his M. Div. He then sold his practice and began working as a prison dentist. A year later Dennis and the family moved to his wife's home state of New Mexico. While, working in the state Of New Mexico's prison system the Lord inspired Dennis to write Jonah's EMOTIONAL Journey. My hope is that this book will help the reader look at how they deal with their own feelings of embarrassment, guilt, depression and anger. In addition, I hope that the reader will see that no matter how over come we become with these emotions the Lord is still present and actively acting and guiding us towards healing and peace.
- Author(s)Dennis W Jackson MDIV
- PublisherDennis W.\Jackson
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDennis W.\Jackson
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDr Gayle a Womack-El
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.