All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan Edwards was just an ordinary American boy but he was different too. The country he lived in wasn't the America of today - but a new world full of adventure and opportunity. Battles and Tomahawks were just some of the thrilling adventures that his family lived through.
But Jonathan also loved the small things in life too. In an age of scientific discovery, Edwards saw God's beauty displayed most perfectly through nature. His journals are filled with drawings of plants, animals, and spiders because he knew that each one of them reflected the creativity of its Creator.
His mind was full of questions and he grappled for the answers.
Intellectually there were few to beat him. However it wasn't just his amazing intelligence that set him apart from other boys his age - he may have had a thirst for kwledge but he also had a strong desire for the things of God. His genius and abilities teamed up well with his faith and love for the Lord Jesus Christ.
One day the country that would become the United States of America would look back at this man of brilliance as a founding influence on their land.
- Author BiographyChristian George is Curator of the Spurgeon Library and an Assistant Professor of Historical Theology at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Kansas City, Missouri
- Author(s)Christian Timothy George
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Weight104 g
- Width113 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.