Joni and the Fallen Star: Helping Children Learn Teamwork by Cindy Jett Pilon (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI am terribly sorry to bother you , says the captivating little star, Alkaid, But I seem to have fallen out of the sky and really need to go home . So begins the adventure of Joni and the Fallen Star. Experience firsthand with Joni, who with the aid of her classmates combine their individual special talents: building, math, painting, etc. to help the little star back into the heavens. Will their teamwork be successful, and what have the children learned in their efforts? Joni and the Fallen Star is a heartwarming, lumiusly illustrated addition to the successful Let's Talk Series , that is destined to become a family favorite, promoting social skills, utilizing creativity and fostering teamwork that are important skills for young children on their pathway to becoming tomorrow leaders.
- Author BiographyCindy Jett Pilon has an active psychotherapy practice in Washington, D.C. She has a Master's of Social Work from Catholic University of America. She lives in Reston, Virginia, with her husband and daughter. John Hazard is an animator for the Nickelodeon network and its Web site and draws the newspaper strip Schmooze and Lose. A graduate of the Pratt Institute, he lives in Manhattan, New York.
- Author(s)Cindy Jett Pilon
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Talk
- Place of PublicationFall Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width173 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Hazard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.