All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour complete guide to the Joomla! content management system Whether you use Joomla! to power a website, intranet, or blog, you'll need a good how-to reference on this complex, but t always intuitive, content management software. Joomla! Bible, Second Edition is that book. It t only brings you up to speed on the changes and extensions that are w part of Joomla! 3.0, it thoroughly covers functions and tasks, including installation, configuration, management, advanced modules, and extended coverage of two key extensions. You'll learn how to obtain code and deploy it to a server; how to obtain, modify, and delete content; how to choose between the Joomla! Platform and the Joomla! CMS; and more. By the time you finish the Joomla! Bible, Second Edition, you'll be well prepared to build and maintain a Joomla!-based website. * Walks you through obtaining the Joomla! 3.0 code and how to deploy it to a server, configure the site, create content, and manage content and user hierarchies * Helps you get the most out of core modules that provide advanced functionality, including the Polls Module, the Banner Manager, Content Syndication, Newsfeed Aggregation, and others * Includes hands-on tutorials and real-world practical applications Whether you're a content manager, website manager, developer, or do-it-yourselfer, make sure you keep Joomla! Bible, Second Edition on hand.
- Author BiographyRic Shreves is a freelance writer and web applications development consultant. His company, water & stone (www.waterandstone.com), specializes in the creation of websites using open source content management systems and has deployed hundreds of websites on the Joomla! system. A past president of the Mambo Foundation, Ric is also the author of several books, including the previous edition of the Joomla! Bible. He has worked as a columnist for ComputerWorld and written for a number of tech publications.
- Author(s)Ric Shreves
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width184 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.