All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen at the age of thirty I learned how to deal with my emotions for the first time my immediate reaction was: I should have kwn this when I was fifteen - this could have prevented of lot of personal misery . The truth is that I should have learned how to handle them much earlier in life. In 'Joost is happy: talking with young kids about emotions' children are taught how they can handle their emotions effectively from an early age on. The consequence is that kids react as follows: It was t so bad that Joost was in a fight because it made him look funny , says Meintje (5). When I feel something like a black circle in my tummy it means I am angry and I take it out, turn it round and it becomes a purple-pink circle. I make the pink go round and round. Then I put it back into my tummy and I feel all happy again! The donkey-ears I liked best! At school when a kid is nasty to me I imagine her suddenly looking different, like a baby in a dirty diaper or so! And then I start laughing out loud. The two girls first bulllying me all the time are w nice to me every day. And I like them a lot again.
- Author(s)Frank Zuithof,Joost van der Leij
- PublisherAttrakt B.V.
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAttrakt B.V.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsDigest format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.