Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the CBMS Regional Conference held at the University of California, Irvine, in July 1985. Jordan algebras have found interesting applications in seemingly unrelated areas of mathematics such as operator theory, the foundations of quantum mechanics, complex analysis in finite and infinite dimensions, and harmonic analysis on homogeneous spaces. The author describes some relevant results and puts them in a general framework, based on the concepts of $JB$-algebra and $JB^\ast$-triple.
- Author(s)Harald Upmeier
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1987
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 67
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.