All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJordan has long been regarded as a pivotal country in the Middle East, one whose policy choices carry strong implications for regional stability. Jordan in Transition offers a cogent and compelling analysis of the country's domestic and international politics. Ryan argues that there have been four dramatic transitions in Jordan's recent past: ambitious ecomic restructuring; efforts toward political liberalization; realignments in foreign relations (culminating in the 1994 peace agreement with Israel); and the succession of King Abdullah II. Exploring these transitions, and how each in turn affects the others, he provides a major contribution to our understanding of Jordan.
- Author(s)Curtis R. Ryan
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content Notemap
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.