All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionDecades after delivering a baby boy, Joseph, who lived only three minutes, Kathryn Davi-Cardinale began receiving communications from her son, through what the author calls inner dictation. She began documenting these messages as she received them over the course of many years. Her son urged her to share his words with everyone. In Joseph--My Son, My Guide, the author offers these dictations to readers in their original form. Taken individually and as a whole, Joseph's messages provide moving insights into the meaning of love, inner peace, and forgiveness. They serve also as a roadmap to discovering the purpose of life. This true story about an unusual mother-son relationship can transform the way we look at death and afterlife.
- Author BiographyKathryn Davi-Cardinale is a certified grief counselor and clinical hypnotherapist. She and her husband, Sal, live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Kathryn Davi-Cardinale
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.