All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoshua 24 has long been recognized as a crucial chapter for source-critical studies and for the reconstruction of Israel's early history. The present volume summarizes and evaluates previous (often contradictory) efforts to explain Joshua 24 on the basis of literary criticism, the role of covenant concepts in Israel's history writing, form-critical comparisons with treaty texts, archaeological approaches to the Shechem traditions, structural analysis and textual criticism. '...[a] comprehensive and formidably documented volume ...' Christopher T. Begg, Old Testament Abstracts.
- Author(s)William T. Koopmans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight749 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.