All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoshua Tree National Park Pocket Guide is an information-packed, pocket-size guide that helps visitors get the most out of their park visit in a unique, convenient, and portable package.
- Author BiographyBruce Grubbs is an avid camper, backpacker, hiker, mountain biker, and cross-country skier who has been exploring the American desert for over thirty years. A professional outdoor writer and photographer, he has written nine previous FalconGuides. He lives in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Author(s)Bruce Grubbs
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFalcon Pocket Guides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps, frontispiece
- Weight7 g
- Width132 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.45
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $14.61Trending at AU $21.56
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.