All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Teach the Text Commentary Series utilizes the best of biblical scholarship to provide the information a pastor needs to communicate the text effectively. The carefully selected preaching units and focused commentary allow pastors to quickly grasp the big idea and key themes of each passage of Scripture. Each unit of the commentary includes the big idea and key themes of the passage and sections dedicated to understanding, teaching, and illustrating the text.
- Author BiographyKenneth A. Mathews (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary; PhD, University of Michigan) is professor of Old Testament and Hebrew at Beeson Divinity School in Birmingham, Alabama. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including The Paleo-Hebrew Leviticus Scroll and Leviticus: Holy God, Holy People. He also translated Leviticus for the New Living Translation of the Bible.
- Author(s)Kenneth A Mathews
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTeach the Text Commentaries
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDr Mark Strauss,John Walton
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.