CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLive, laugh, want, and weep with a young couple in their endearing true story about their journey of daunting choices and heartfelt decisions that eventually led to both misery and a miracle. In her powerful debut title, Sara McLeod masterfully touches heartstrings, evoking both laughter and tears, as she bestows dignity and hope to everyone who has ever bucked the societal rm to do what they felt in their heart to be right. While navigating an emotional minefield (and even a literal one as well!) David and Sara encounter unexpected twists of fate and, finally, an unimaginable capstone making this book one you simply must read.
- Author BiographySara McLeod has worn many hats, the chiefest being that of wife of 27 years to her husband, David, and mother/home school educator to their now adult children. Living in the beautiful Napa Valley, she enjoys every season showcased by the rolling hills arrayed with blankets of vineyards. A native northern Californian, Sara loves the moderate climate and close proximity to the Sierras for snow skiing, the breathtaking Pacific Ocean, and rich culture of nearby San Francisco.
- Author(s)Sara E McLeod
- PublisherWhitestone Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitestone Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.