All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe greatest computer joke book ever! Written by a professional comedian/computer network administrator/rabbi, JOTD boldly makes fun of the world of computer techlogy, corporate America, and everything else. With a slant towards UNIX and Solaris, it gives great detail to operating systems to satisfy the most astute nerds, but offers eugh broad range to reach anyone in the office world. JOTD is outrageously funny where humor doesn't even seem possible to show itself - deep inside the world of Geekdom. And, JOTD isn't just a compilation of wimpy one-liners, but is a collection of full-length caustic satires, zany scripts, and mature material. And, best of all, JOTD is low in fat and cholesterol.
- Author(s)Hershel Remer
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.