All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHabakkuk 2:2 says, Write it down and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it This journal is filled with scriptures to motivate and inspire you as you write down the visions you have for your life. Journaling is very therapeutic and helps to bring ones focus on what is right, necessary and important. Inspiration for this journal is to help everyone begin to cultivate the art of journaling. It is a book bind journal designed to stay intact. Be encouraged with scriptures for wisdom, confidence, peace, faith, love and much more to guide you as you write. Remember you cant tell the whole world what you are thinking, but when you write it down you can always go back to it and be encouraged. You can purchase one as a gift for friends and family.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.